Ivory is a brand new app that brings 10 years of experience building the award-winning Twitter app, Tweetbot, over to Mastodon.
Ivory is currently in Early Access, which means there are features missing and we are actively building them while you get to use the app.
If you don’t like using software with missing features, we recommend you wait until we are out of Early Access and evaluate then. But you’ll be missing out on a lot of the fun!
Ivory is Subscription-based.
Ivory is free to download, but requires a subscription to use. Subscriptions include a totally free 7-day trial to allow you to evaluate its features in full. Outside of the trial and subscription, the app is limited to one account and limited to read-only mode. We offer monthly and yearly subscriptions to Ivory for iOS + iPadOS, as well as a Universal subscription that also adds access to Ivory for macOS.
This is not a comprehensive nor detailed list of what we plan for Ivory. It’s a short list of what you can expect us to focus on in the near future. They are in no particular order.
- Improved search tab
- Improved tab (navigation) bar
- Improved notifications tab (options and better filtering)
- Quote Posts
- Browse other instances
- Improved hashtags
- Support for custom instance emoji
- Read alt/description text for media
- Edit Posts
- Report Users or Posts to Admins
- Support for approving follow requests from private accounts
- Edit Profile
- Suppress duplicate boosted posts
- Create content warning posts
- Inline post action buttons