Pastebot is a powerful clipboard manager that stores text & images copied from your iPhone/iPod Touch. Organize, apply filters to, and copy clippings to be pasted or sent to other apps.
Don’t just use Copy & Paste. Command it!
Copy something you want to save, run Pastebot and it automatically gets imported for you to access later. Create new text clippings within the app, or import a photo from the camera or your photo library. Pastebot makes importing content effortless.
Organize your clippings in folders and use the built-in search to find what you need quickly. Run a “find & replace” filter on a block of text or convert an image into black & white. Maybe you just need to crop and rotate an image. All this is possible with Pastebot’s powerful editing tools and over a dozen filters.
Send clippings via email or save edited images back to your photo library. Copying something back to the iPhone clipboard is as easy as tapping on it. Pastebot is the ultimate content storage system and hub.
Combine Pastebot with the free Pastebot Sync companion app for your Mac and truly wield the power of copy & paste! With Pastebot Sync, magically push text and images to your phone over wifi by simply copying them. You can even push clippings in Pastebot right to your Mac with the press of a button. Moving text and images to and from your device has never been easier.
*Pastebot Sync is not required to use Pastebot on the iPhone or iPod Touch.
Need Support for Pastebot? Read the FAQs and send us a support question.
Pastebot Sync is a free Mac companion app that enhances Pastebot’s functionality. It runs in the background and magically sends text and images to your iPhone while Pastebot is running. Just copy something on your Mac and see it instantly appear on your iPhone. Getting content on your phone has never been easier or more fun!
But it doesn’t stop there. Pastebot Sync also allows you to paste items back to your Mac…from your phone! Have an image in your iPhone photo library that you want to send to your Mac? Just import it into Pastebot and then paste it to your Mac wirelessly over wifi.
Version 1.4.2, 2.6 MB,
Requires Mac OS X 10.6+ (10.5 download here)
To learn more about using Pastebot Sync, you may view the help manual available here and also built right into the app. Just click on the help icon located on the Pastebot Sync preference pane.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Pastebot Sync work over Edge/3G?
- No, Pastebot Sync only works over a local wifi network.
- Where is the Windows version of the sync app?
- Currently, there is no Windows version of the sync app. Pastebot Sync is an optional companion app to Pastebot and it IS NOT necessary to use Pastebot on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Is the data transferred between my Mac and Pastebot secure?
- Not at the moment. Including encryption would have delayed the app approval process by months so we decided to launch without it and add it in a future release. This is not really an issue when using Pastebot Sync on a private home network. If you are using Pastebot Sync over a public network, we highly suggest not syncing any sort of sensitive data to and from Pastebot.
For FAQs related to specific application features or issues, please read the Help Manual.
Pastebot Press Mentions and Reviews
- “Pastebot is more powerful than the name suggests.”
- “Pastebot Is a Brilliant, Syncable Clipboard for the iPhone”
- “Pastebot brings management of items on the iPhone OS clipboard to your fingertips, in one cool, neat and gorgeously designed package.”
- “…you’ve never seen one this pretty, and with so many
little helpful features packed into it.”
- “Pastebot is a powerhouse in a delightful robot candy shell.”
The iPhone blog