Pastebot Sync 1.0.2 Now Available!
Hello Everyone. We’ve just pushed out an update to Pastebot Sync that addresses some of the popular requests we’ve received since launch. This update makes moving images back and forth even easier than before! Here are the changes:
- Ability to paste images directly to the Finder and iPhoto.
- Ability to copy groups of images both ways.
- File names of images copied from the Finder, iPhoto, and Safari are saved and also automatically become titles in Pastebot for better search results.
- Titles added to images in Pastebot become the file name when pasted to the Finder
- Fixed issue with no menubar in 10.5.
- Fixed issue with images appearing in Pastebot as “Unknown Data” in 10.5.
There are 3 ways to get this update.
- Wait for the auto-update to pop up.
- Select “Check for Updates” from the Pastebot Sync menu icon. (10.5 users can’t do this because of the bug which has been fixed)
- Download directly from our website (If you redownload, be sure to turn the Sync app OFF and back ON after the install to restart the service)
Let us know if you have any questions or issues!