Some of you have seen photos of Tapbots stickers floating around the web and have been wondering how to get one. Now that WWDC is out of the way, we are ready to get some of these stickers into the hands of our customers. How much will they cost you? How does some postage and a few moments of your time sound? All we need you to do is mail us an envelope with postage and your return address on it.
- Get 2 envelopes. On the first envelope, address it so it’s from you and to the following address:
3920 Appleton Lane
Flower Mound, TX 75022
- On the second envelope, address it so it’s from the address above and to you.
- Put the correct amount of postage on both envelopes.
- Fold the 2nd envelope (the one that will be mailed back to you) in half and place it inside the first envelope.
- Seal and mail to us.
When we receive your envelope, we will put a sticker in the folded envelope and mail it back to you.
This is very important.
- Write legibly and provide the correct amount of postage. We are not responsible for envelopes that get lost along the way.
- If you don’t provide the right amount of postage or write your address on the return envelope, we won’t send the sticker. Since we are giving these away for free, it’s up to you to send us the correct envelope.
- We will send internationally,
but remember to put the right amount of stamps on the return envelope.Update: Just realized that this doesn’t work for international customers. If you are not from the U.S. you don’t have to provide a stamp on the return envelope. Just make sure the addresses are on there correctly. We will take care of the rest (and see how that works out).
- The sticker weighs no more than the envelope you are sending us so you can use the same amount of postage on both envelopes.
- You can use a normal letter-sized envelope. These are around 9.2 ×16.5 cm. (You can use Convertbot to convert those units if needed.)
- We have almost 1000 stickers so there’s little chance that we will run out quickly. However if we feel like we might be running low, we will let you know in this post.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments. Also, feel free to post photos of where you put the stickers in the Tapbots Flickr group.